Hi, my name is Jens Petit. I am currently a DevOps Engineer at RAYLYTIC, working on improving healthcare. Before this I was a PhD student at ScaDS.AI, a newly established AI research center in Leipzig. However, I realized that academia is not the right place for me and dropped out of the program.
In general, I like software development and simple tools working together. Who does not love the UNIX shell :)? I am a self-taught DIY enthusiast and like to repair and build things. The blogposts are mostly about technology-related topics but there is no set agenda for them.
- Remote Controlling the Robot with a Gamepad
- Building a mobile robotics platform with LEGO
- Compiling and Running your first ROS program on the Beagle Bone Blue
- Mining Public Transport Data
- Formation Control of Quadrocopters
- Who needs a second screen?